Application Support Analyst
Hybrid (on site 3-4 times/month)
A leading waste management, recycling and resource recovery business based in the UK and Ireland. It is focused on the industrial, commercial, construction and public sectors, operating in the specialist hazardous and non-hazardous sectors.
Working as an Application Support Analyst you will provide support to internal end users for the critical software applications across the organisation.
You will manage and support applications throughout their lifecycle, ensuring the highest standards of service to the business and their customers through partnering with the wider business and effectively managing suppliers.
This role will assist with the implementation, configuration and ongoing support of new or changed applications, ensuring that the applications are used to their best effect.
Overview / Key responsibilities
- Must have a full clean current Drivers Licence
- Troubleshoot (in person and remotely) and analyse issues with key software applications
- Work with business units within our group to gain a strong understand of business processes and how our software applications support them
- To provide regular communication to customers concerning the status of incidents; maintain ownership of incidents ensuring status updates and resolution according to KPI’s.
- Contribute towards the creation, review and update of support documentation
- Liaising with 3rd parties / suppliers for incident management
- At least 3 years’ experience providing technical support on business critical applications in a demanding environment
- Knowledge of ITIL and service management methodologies. In particular, Incident Management & Problem Management
- Experience in Remote Assistance/Support
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and the ability to document processes and procedures in a clear, concise and logical manner
- Be a clear, logical thinker with the ability to challenge the status-quo and think laterally
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate
- Experience of operating/managing/supporting:
- ERP Systems
- Dynamics 365 CRM
- Business Central NAV
- Sharepoint Online
- SQL database systems